Brony Passions Forum

hey everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brony Passions Forum index -> Introduction Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicandpencils

musicandpencils

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: hey everyone Reply with quote

Hey there, folks. I have no clue what to say, so hey! My name is Greg, and I love writing. Favorite character is a tie of Applejack and Chief Thunderhooves. I've been a brony since just after the premiere of Season 2, though I started watching since Ticket Master came out.

I'm a really laid back guy, being that I'm happy with little, so long as I'm with good friends. I like being good to others, because... well... it's just right to do! My aim is to get my writing noticed by someone willing to give it a chance in publishing.

So yeah, I love that this community has a lot of cool people who really connect to the show's morals and all sorts of positivity. Hope y'all are well!

keenkris

keenkris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: hey everyone Reply with quote

musicandpencils wrote:
Hey there, folks. I have no clue what to say, so hey!

Nice to meet you Sir Greg! It's nice to see someone using the forums again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Brony Passions Forum index -> Introduction Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2018